Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's almost time to say good-bye to 2010! I hope you're all celebrating tonight, even if it is while you are dreaming. As I reflect on this year, the biggest highlight was welcoming my Niece. I love being an Auntie and look forward to seeing her grow even more in 2011. If you have any highlights you'd like to share, I'd love to hear about it.

I've got another Christmas card today.  I know Christmas day has passed but since my Christmas tree is still up I figured the season it's entirely over yet.  I purchased this stamp from Scrapfest in Oshawa, I wrote about my visit here. I think it's fun and cute. The owner of Local King Rubber Stamp was really quick and nice in letting me know she supports an Angel policy so I'll definitely be purchasing more of her stamps in the future; thanks Lisa!


I wanted to thank you, my blogging friends for taking the time to stop by and see my cards : )  It makes me happy to know someone other then my husband is reading along.

Have a wonderful New Years Eve!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well Cam. It's really a treat to pop on over to your blog and see what you have created. May your 2011 be filled with joy, happiness and good fortune and lets not forget lots of CRAFTS and cards :o) we most certainly need the fortune in this department !!!

    Mwah
    Ebru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Cam! I love your bloggy. ~L

    ReplyDelete