Thursday, January 6, 2011

McSplendid Farm Birthday

It's hard to believe the holidays are officially over.  I had Monday off but Jamie didn't so after meeting him for lunch at Swiss Chalet (soooo yummy!) I enjoyed the afternoon at the Dixie outlet mall.  It was perfect timing, as it was the last day for some fantastic boxing day sales!  I'm talking 80% off the regular price! I got a bag of Jacob clothing, a pair of shoes and a new cupcake punch by EK Success... wherever there's a Michaels I can't resist stopping in and picking up a little something.  It was a great last vacation day for me.  I hope you had a wonderful holiday too.

To top off my holiday's I got some awesome comments on my blog that made me smile!  Thanks for leaving some love.  If you've seen the movie "You've Got Mail" with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan you'll understand my "happy" when I saw those comments.

I had a lot of fun with The Greeting Farm's "McSplendid Farm" set, there are a lot of animals included in this one.  I liked how the mouse was originally sitting on the cat's head but since I couldn't make the card work with the cat I moved the mouse to the cow's head... and he appears to be happy there. 

 
You'll be seeing more TGF stamps on my blog throughout the year.  I picked up a bag of them from Scrapalicious back in the fall when they were having their 12 weeks til Christmas sale.


And just because, I thought I'd share a couple more photos I took of the cards I made for my Christmas card orders.  I am working on a few more card orders which I'm excited about.  I'll be showing those to you in the next two months : )


Have an Awesome week!  And thanks for dropping by : )

4 comments:

  1. Terrific! I love the grassy field.

    Hmmm...the snowman card looks familiar.... lol

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the cute scene you created! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the McSplendid farm card! And as usual, there is an amazing amount of detail. Very creative. Very impressed. Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your kind words!
    L~ I'm glad you received another one for your collection : )
    Ma~ Thanks for your support, I gotta get started on your Christmas cards ; )

    ReplyDelete