Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanks Docafella

A few weekends ago I attended my first ScrapFest! It was hosted in Oshawa at Durham College with 35 exhibitors. I had a wonderful time : ) There was so much to see and buy. Jamie came with me to keep me company but not during my 5 hours of shopping. I left with some copics, my first Spellbinders Nestabilities, Local King Rubber stamps, Stamping Bella stamps, Kraftin Kimmie stamps, SU stamps, a paper maker (I had one of those impulse buy moments with this ~ hopefully I'll get around to using it one day), and lots more. These new stamps will definitely keep me busy until the next event in Kitchener.


Although today's card isn't from one of the stamps I purchased at Scrapfest, I'll be posting those later.  I bought Whatsupdocafella a few months ago when I visited Stamping Bella for the first time in Toronto.  The staff is super nice, especially Emily; she made me feel very welcome, we cracked a few jokes and she persuaded me stay for a make and take (you could see it in my photo!).  I had a great first experience and plan on dropping by again for more of her fabulous stamps and products.  It was by her enewsletter that I learned about Scrapfest and boy am I glad I went.  Thanks Emmabella!


Card Materials & Tools: Stampin' Up: Thank You Kindly, Brilliant Blue Classic Ink, Michaels: Recollections Cardstock, Memento Black Ink, Copic markers, White Embossing Powder and Silver Brads.

Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog sis!! What beautiful cards you have up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hiding here all along : ) thanks!

    ReplyDelete