Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's in your breakfast?

I currently mix 4 different types of cereal in the morning. I've been doing this for a month or so and wonder if it's worth the hassle. I started eating Special K Satisfaction because it was sitting in the cupboard for a while (I think we got this box from my family a year ago, lol) anyways, this is how it started. I've been wanting to eat up all the food that's in the cupboard, sometimes I get carried away and buy so many new things that I forget what I've already bought because it's sitting in the back somewhere. When I started throwing expired items away I made a mental note to start finishing what we already have. I assume I'm not the only one who does this when they go shopping... at least I hope not!

Back to my story, there's a few things you need to know. My Husband has always eaten cereal; he usually goes into the cereal aisle at the grocery store and picks one out. He's bought Shreddies, Harvest Crunch, Captain Crunch, Mini Wheats... those are some of his picks. And to tell you more about me, I love food! But I don't love eating the same thing everyday. I like leftovers but not when I'm eating it for lunch 5 days in a row. I like surprising my taste-buds with something new and delicious when I can.

In my breakfast bowl:
1. Special K (Almond Vanilla) because I like it! (Satisfaction is also good)
2. Shreddies original ~ my husband bought it
3. Shreddies Strawberry ~ the original didn't have much flavour
4. Special K original ~ it's been sitting in there for too long.

I wonder if there's room for more. And to answer my original question, yes, it's worth the hassle of opening each bag every moring because it makes my breakfast fun with different flavours and textures in every bite!

What's in your breakfast?

About today's card, this weekend Jamie and I are going to visit a couple of good friends and their daughter. They are about to expect their second baby next month and we are thrilled for them. They are great and we enjoy spending time with them. We give them credit for bringing Jamie & I together and I am so thankful.

I received my order from Stamping Bella this week with her white CS which is awesome when using copics and the DSP on this card. I hope you like it : )

Baby Time

Card Materials & Tools: Stamping Bella - expectafellabella stamp, BELLA's BESTEST copic and odorless mineral spirits paper, Stampin' Up! - Holiday Blitz (baby rattle), Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Early Espresso CS, Old Olive CS & Grosgrain Striped Ribbon, Echo Park Paper Company - Sunny Spots DSP, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Big Scalloped Circles, Copics, Corner punch, Fiskers - Floral Edge punch, EK - Square punch, and Martha Stewart - Lemon Drop Glitter.

Thanks for dropping in! Have a warm and wonderful weekend : )

It's crazzy how much snow fell in London, Ontario since Sunday ~ 43.5 inches of snow!!! 
That might not sound like a lot to some people but it sure is a lot for London.

4 comments:

  1. Right now, I usually eat original Mini-Wheats. Every single weekday... ;)

    Such a cute card, showing mom and pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Cam, and awesome coloring !!!
    Also thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Also I too live in Mississauga. Where abouts are you ??

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can eat the same thing day in and day out for weeks or months on end. What was yummy yesterday is still yummy today! ~L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie and L ~ Awesome that you could enjoy the same food everyday! I can't help but love the different colours, textures and tastes of food. There are so many options out there, why not try them all? ; )

    Thanks Ebru, I started colouring with copics August and I am REALLY enjoying them. Yes, the box you made is beautiful... I wouldn't believe it was a dollarstore box you used if I didn't watch the entire video! lol ; ) it's amazing what you did with it. I live by Southdown (Erin Mills) and Lakeshore, only a 30 minute walk to Lake Ontario. How about you? Where abouts are you located?

    ReplyDelete