Thursday, January 20, 2011

Monkey Valentine

Valentine's day is around the corner and I wanted to make something special for my husband.  We usually celebrate valentines day like any other day, a homemade meal and a movie.  One year we had a couple of friends join us and I made a chocolate fondue, homemade pizza and we watched the Notebook, it was fun : )  Do you do anything special for Valentine's day?

For today's card I used the monkey from the Fox and Friends stamp set by Stampin' Up! She's doing a cartwheel on this card, showing him she's head over heals in love ~ cheesy eh? lol


Have a fantastic weekend!  Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card, the hearts are an awesome piece of embellishments.
    Hmmm what do we do for valentines day ? good question, with the kids being around we can't do anything romantic but hubby always gets be 2 dozen red roses and we go out to eat. At night is a movie night with the kiddies.

    The weather is crazy, hope you are keeping warm and safe.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Head over heals" - I love it. So cheese yet so cute! Your stamps are the coolest thing ever.
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! super fun card. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo roses, dinner and a movie, sounds like a perfect day Ebru! Thanks L, you're welcome to play in my craft room anytime : )

    ReplyDelete