Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday Bella & Her Wall of Memories

I love photos.  I don't know exactly when in my life I discovered my love for photos but I'm glad I did.  Capturing an image also captures that moment of time; one which will never happen again.  This is the reason so many people spend thousands of dollars on photography whether it's for a wedding, birthday or just to have family photos.  Of course this doesn't mean you only want to dwell on the past but to remember the special moments in your life and document you and the one's around you.

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy scrapbooking; I can enjoy the moment all over again when ever I want.

A lot of us have photos somewhere in the home and some even hanging on the wall, this was the inspiration of my card.  I used a couple of Stamping Bella stamps and a couple from Stampin' Up! Enjoy! 


Thanks for popping by!  Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. My daughter is beside me and she said " ohhh I love how she has the before how she is pregnant and then she has the baby". I have to agree with her great layout and DP. TFS and believe it or not I don't have these stamps, hmmm more to add to my never ending wish list :o)

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And I totally have babies on the brain... must be because I teach little kids! ;)
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, how sweet, thank you and your daughter for your kind words. L you're too cute.

    ReplyDelete