Thursday, January 13, 2011

Relax And Rejoice Anya

As I reflect back on last year and remember the many events that happened I can't help but think a big part of my year was spent watching movies with my family and friends. My husband enjoys a good flick as much as I enjoy creating cards! He posted his top 10 movies here.

I don't have a top 10 but these are the movies I really enjoyed.
Eat Pray Love
How to Train your dragon
The Social Network
Legend of the Guardians

Do you have a favourite movie that was released last year? Or maybe a movie you're looking forward to seeing this year? I'm looking forward to seeing: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, X-Men: First Class, Green Lantern, Transformers: Dark of the Moon and I'm sure there's more.

Today's card makes me smile when I look at it. It's a girly girl card and it's all about me time. I hope you're all getting some me time whether it's suggling up with a book, walking your best friend, or crafting! ... it can only energize you and make you feel good.  I used another TGF stamp I purchased last fall. I hope you like it!


Have a Wonderful weekend! 
BTW, it's finally winter in Mississauga!  Bundle up if you're in the neighbourhood : )

4 comments:

  1. Makes me want to relax in a hot bath or have a spa day with girlfriends! ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and I have this stamp set to. If you want, I have a youtube tutorial on another image from the same set you can check out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVmZ1RHpgLI
    Don't you just love TGF stamps !!! I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo a spa day sounds like fun! Let me know when and where L ; )
    Thanks for the link Ebru, I enjoyed watching another one of your great videos! Pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete