Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fast & Fabulous

Happy New Year!  Last year was the year of the Tiger and this year, the Rabbit!  When I was younger we use to celebrate the new year but now that I'm older it's more of a celebration in my heart then a party.  Jamie did take me out for dinner at Ben Thanh which was super yummy : )

Today's card was made using Fast and Fabulous by Stampin' Up!  It's a little different from the other cards I've made; I tend to use happy cartoon images.  I used white post-it notes to for masking, I got that tip from Amy R, she has lots of tips if you're just getting started with card making.


Thanks for popping by!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now I get how you colour your stamps. I watched a vid over at Amy R.'s site. All of your colouring looks so profesh and until now, I was convinced you used a computer or bought them pre-coloured! Do you use the same markers as Amy R.?

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L! Yes, I do use copic markers to colour my images. I think they're great and easy to use with the right paper : ) I'm definitely not an expert but I'm still practicing, thanks!

    ReplyDelete