Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Chocolate Friend

4 more days until Christmas!

I managed to get some crafting done this past weekend and wanted to share it with you.  I ordered this stamp set from Stampin' Up! a while ago and finally inked them up for the first time.  I think it was from one of their mini catalogues.  Needless to say I'm a chocolate lover and had to have this set because I also enjoy giving it away.  Here's the first card that I made...


Card Materials & Tools: Stampin' Up: Early Espresso, Real Red and Whisper White Cardstock, Eat Chocolate Stamp Set, Stamping Sponge, Paper Snips, Scallop Edge Border punch, Chocolate Chip Ink and Craft White Ink, Michaels: Brown Ribbon, Tim Holz: White Gel Pen, Brazzill White Diamond Cardstock.

If you're interested in where you could buy some of my cards they are being sold in Kitchener, Ontario at The Bead Boutique (http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheBeadBoutiqueKitchener).  The owner Jess is really nice and liked my cards so they'll be there for a little while.  She has a photo album of the cards I gave her on the facebook page.

Thanks for reading and have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment