Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blessing Mini

I'm still here!

Yes, it has been 3 months since my last blog.  I do have a good excuse for not being around though... I had a Baby Girl!  She's my first and it's been a very busy few months, so busy that I have not had any time to do any crafting.  Even when I received my big Stampin' Up! order!  I had just enough time to put my clear mount stamps together, get out some of my papers and well that was it.  I figured the crafting could wait since she'll be little for only a short period of time.  Even now at almost three months I could tell she's gotten bigger, I don't want to miss a second with her.  I know I'll have all the crafting time I want when she gets a little older.

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner : )  I do have a really simple little card I made this past summer for a special friend who's second baby had her blessing.  We bought her a little statuette and this is the card I made to go with it. 


Card Materials & Tools: Stampin' Up: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Michaels: Ribbon, Clear Rinestone and Creative Memories: Flower Punch.

I'll be back to write more about my cards and where they are being sold as well as more about my baby. 

Thank you for dropping by!  Have a super week!

2 comments:

  1. I would say that having our baby daughter is an excellent excuse for a hiatus, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could craft and sleep at the same time, that would be perfect ;o)

    ReplyDelete