Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Bubbles

Today's card was made for my Mother-in-law's birthday.  I wanted something bright and cheery and this is what I came up with. 


My Mother-in-law has been encouraging and supportive as I dream up my card business; actually my entire family has.  I do miss her hugs since she's moved out west but she's lovin' every moment which makes me happy.  I'm looking forward to seeing her next summer when she returns for a visit, until then, Jamie and I will be Skyping and emailing her for updates.

Card Materials & Tools: Stampin' Up: Fox & Friends, Bitty Birthday, Well Scripted, Holiday Blitz, Rainbow Sherbet DSP, Brilliant Blue Classic Inc, Michaels: Recollections Cardstock, textured white cardstock, Rhinestone stickers (circles and a heart), Gelly Roll Yellow, Frosted Lace Stickles, Copics,  ColorBox: Pigment Inkpad Orange, Celebrate it Basic Ribbon, Memento Black Ink and Fiskers: Corner Punch.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment