Sunday, October 24, 2010

Congrats Pup!

It has been a busy month, starting off with our trip to Las Vegas. Jamie and I had an awesome time doing touristy things while our friends relaxed at the pool. Here are some photos we took while we where there, from left to right: a gondola ride at the Venetian, Cameron Dias at Madame Tussauds wax museum, the Luxor (where we stayed), inside the Bellagio after watching the amazing show "O" by Cirque du Soleil, MGM, the water show, The Gun Store, and the Shark Reef aquarium. It was a memorable trip and we're looking forward to going back when we get the chance, I would love to see the Grand Canyon someday. In the mean time, we are looking forward to making a trip to Chicago and NYC.


So about today's card, I made this one for fun. It will be on sale when I have my website up and running. I was thinking about all the cute puppies that people adopt.   This would be a perfect card to go with some puppy goodies for a gift. I hope you like it!


Card Materials & Tools: Stampin' Up: Well Scripted, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Imaginisce: Dog stamp, Michaels: Recollections card stock, Basic Narrows brown ribbon, Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folder "Dog", Martha Stewart Glitter, Pop Dots, Dog Bones & Paws brads, Prisma Color markers, a small bone punch, Memento Black Ink and Fiskers: Corner Punch.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: