Thursday, September 9, 2010

THIS IS IT!!

Hi and WELCOME to my website! 

I'm excited to have a place where I could share with you my card creations... and anything else I might make.  In March my Brother gave us a powerful microwave!  This was his way of thanking us for helping him move and as a housewarming gift, it's a few notches up from the one we had.  In return, I made this Thank you card for him.  I love the cute monkey in the Fox & Friends stamp set from Stampin' Up.


Card Materials & Tools: Stampin Up: Fox & Friends, Thank You Kindly, Rainbow Sherbert DSP, Scallop Edge Boarder, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Michaels: Recollections Cardstock, Basic Narrows Ribbon, Fiskers: Circle Punch, and Corner Punch.

Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog, and your cards are always clever and creative. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete